About Surgery Center of Plano
Our center offers a safe, convenient, high-quality alternative to inpatient hospitalization and serves the greater Plano area. Surgery Center of Plano is a state-of-the-art ambulatory surgery facility, where surgeons perform a broad range of outpatient and short stay surgical procedures.
Specialties include: Colon Rectal, General Surgery, Gynecology, Plastic Surgery, Ophthalmology, Orthopedics, Otolaryngology (ENT), Podiatry, and Urology.
Our central location offers easy access for patients and doctors traveling from any direction. The facility is located on the NW corner of the intersection of Coit Rd. and 15th st, in a freestanding building. Our warm, comfortable, outpatient setting enables you to return home on the same day to recuperate in familiar surroundings.
Surgery Center of Plano is now setting the standard for convenience and healthcare information. Our website is not only a valuable compendium of the surgery center’s services, programs and medical information on various procedures, but it also provides added convenience for patients with the new Online Clinical History service.
Quality and Safety
Patients and their physicians choose Surgery Center of Plano because they understand that HCA’s Healthcare System is dedicated to providing surgical services that meet high standards of quality and safety. In order to ensure our patients receive care consistent with these standards:
- We maintain the highest quality and safety control standards.
- All physicians must apply for privileges and undergo a rigorous review of their credentials prior to performing surgery at the center.
- Our anesthesia staff includes highly experienced, board-certified physicians.
- Our entire clinical staff is certified in Advanced Cardiac Life Support.
- Our registered nurses are specially trained in outpatient surgery and have years of experience.
- Surgery Center of Plano is licensed by the Texas Department of Health and certified by Medicare and accredited by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Healthcare, Inc. (AAAHC).
Start the surgical assessment process early by pre-registering online. This quick and easy form will save you time and energy.
You might have some questions regarding your surgery. Here you will find information about preparing for your surgery, the day of surgery, and after your surgery.
At our center, we provide surgical services designed to meet your needs at every stage of your life. Learn more about the services offered at our facility.