Complaints against this facility should be directed to:
Department of State Health Services
Facility Licensing Group
1100 West 49th Street
Austin, Texas 78756
or the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services website
Complaints may be registered with the Department by phone, website, or in writing. A complainant may provide their name, address, and telephone number to the Department. Anonymous complaints may be registered. All complaints are confidential.
Surgery Center of Plano
Surgery Center of Plano is now setting the standard for convenience and healthcare information. Our warm, comfortable, outpatient setting enables you to return home on the same day to recuperate in familiar surroundings.
Surgery Center of Plano
Surgery Center of Plano is licensed by the Texas Department of Health and certified by Medicare and accredited by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Healthcare, Inc. (AAAHC)
Welcome to Surgery Center of Plano!
Our center offers a safe, convenient, high-quality alternative to inpatient hospitalization and serves the greater Plano area. Surgery Center of Plano is a state-of-the-art ambulatory surgery facility, where surgeons perform a broad range of outpatient and short stay surgical procedures.
Specialties include: Colon Rectal, General Surgery, Gynecology, Plastic Surgery, Ophthamology, Orthopedics, Otolaryngology (ENT), Podiatry, and Urology.
Our central location offers easy access for patients and doctors traveling from any direction. The facility is located near Coit Road and West 15th Street in Building II of The Medical Center of Plano . Our warm, comfortable, outpatient setting enables you to return home on the same day to recuperate in familiar surroundings.
Surgery Center of Plano is now setting the standard for convenience and healthcare information. Our website is not only a valuable compendium of the surgery center's services, programs and medical information on various procedures, but it also provides added convenience for patients with the new Online Clinical History service.
Quality and Safety
Patients and their physicians choose Surgery Center of Plano because they understand that HCA's Healthcare System is dedicated to providing surgical services that meet high standards of quality and safety. In order to ensure our patients receive care consistent with these standards:
- We maintain the highest quality and safety control standards.
- All physicians must apply for privileges and undergo a rigorous review of their credentials prior to performing surgery at the center.
- Our anesthesia staff includes highly experienced, board-certified physicians.
- Our entire clinical staff is certified in Advanded Cardiac Life Support.
- Our registered nurses are specially trained in outpatient surgery and have years of experience.
- Surgery Center of Plano is licensed by the Texas Department of Health and certified by Medicare and accredited by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Healthcare, Inc. (AAAHC).